Downtime Notice for our Free Website Builder Weebly Cloud
I wanted to let you and your team know that due to scheduled maintenance, our free website builder Weebly Cloud will be offline this coming Wednesday, April 20th, starting at 9PM PST (Thursday, April 21st 0400 / 4AM UTC). We have allocated a 4 hour window for the work to be completed.
What is the impact?
- There may be brief downtime for published sites while we complete the maintenance.
- The Weebly Cloud API will be temporarily disabled, so SSO links, and other API calls will not work during this time. Users will not be able to access the Weebly Editor.
- Weebly Cloud User Portal access will not be functional.
- Login access to Weebly Cloud Admin will be disabled until the work has completed.
- For any Partner team members logged in when the work begins, they’ll see a maintenance message for any actions they request to Weebly Cloud.
- The Weebly cPanel, WHMCS, and APS plugins will be impacted.
How long will it take?
While we have blocked out a 4-hour window to account for unexpected issues, we expect that this maintenance will be done much sooner.
Why are we doing this?
We are performing a routine storage cluster hardware upgrade that will improve reliability and overall platform performance.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions — We’re always happy to help! Contact us through http://www.sibername.com/support/