Here is some answers to the Enterprise Level Email Service:
1) How many lists can we create?
– As of now you will be able to create 50 mailing lists on your domain.
2) Can this be used as a Registration Service linked back from my web
site? If someone wants to register their email for an upcoming event does
it have a link to my database that can be posted on my web site etc?
– We do have API calls to add users to your mailing list, you can use the same in your website code.
1) Is there a limit as to how many sites we can link to?
Can you kindly elaborate on this query.
2) When we send info to our social media sites through the Enterprise
email is there any external advertising or is it totally private as to
where the message came from?
ie- Hootsuite for example tells the people that your message came from
There will be no kind of branding from our end on your emails. The emails will be sent exactly how you send them.
1)Is the mail automatically backed up?
– Account level backups are not available.
2) Can the mail be exported on to a USB?
It is not possible to have the email directly exported from the server. However you can take a backup on your local machine via an email client like outlook and have that exported.
3) Can my emails which are now in Squirrel Mail be exported to new
We do have an option to have emails imported onto our platform.