How to modify SiberName domain names in Bulk
– Login to your Control Panel at http://store.sibername.com/customer
– In the Menu, point to Manage Orders -> Bulk Tools and then click Bulk Modify.
– Enter the domain names whose Contact information you wish to modify, in the Domain Name field or search for the domain names using the Search form provided on the page.
– Note: The Seach tool will populate the Domain Name field with the domains names which meet the search criteria.
– Click the Continue button.
Here, you may choose to modify the Contact Details by clicking the Use Another Contact link beside the Contact you want to modify.
This will open a page listing all the Contacts you have added so far.
Details of a particular Contact can be viewed by clicking the View Details link corresponding to that Contact.
This will open the Contact Details view.
– Click the Contact Id or Email Address link to select the Contact for your domain name.
The Contact can also be selected by clicking the Use This Contact button in the Contact Details view.
Contact Archival You can also add a new Contact by clicking the Add New link in the Contacts list page and then submitting the details.
Click the Submit button.
Tracking your Bulk Contacts Modification Action
You can track the status of your Bulk Contacts Modification Action from the Running Bulk Actions page.
Note: At any point in time, you can add up to 2 Bulk Actions. This implies that you would not be able to add another Bulk Transfer / Renewal / Name Server Modification / Contact Modification / Theft Protection / Privacy Protection Action if 2 Bulk Actions are already running. You will encounter the below error message in case you try to do so:
You will be able to add another Bulk Action once one of the earlier actions has been processed completely.