Registering a .CA domain name is quick and easy.
Keep these helpful tips in mind throughout the registration process
STEP 1: Find an available domain name
Hopefully, you have a lot of great ideas for domain names you want. If your top pick is available, then congrats! In a few short clicks, that domain name can be yours. If not, try searching for a few variations as we outlined earlier.
STEP 2: Register the domain name
It’s your moment of glory. Once you’ve found the right domain name, simply register it by proceeding with the registration process on our website. It will ask simple details about you and it will reserve the domain name for you upon your payment. No one else can get the domain unless you let the domain go after this step
STEP 3: Make sure you follow these tips
- Always register your domain name yourself
- Choose a strong password for your account with your Registrar
- Provide the right contact information
- Choose an appropriate term length (1-10 years)
- Put your domain name renewal date on your calendar