Use Gmail to Send and Receive Emails for Sibername Personalized Email Accounts
If you have Sibername personalized business email accounts, you can use Gmail for your email communication under those email addresses.
- Get all messages (old and new): Choose this option if you still use another email address, including another Gmail address. There might be a short delay in showing new messages.
Here is the step by step instructions:
- Sign in to the Gmail account you want to import to. This is your existing email address you want to use for your Sibername personalized email accounts under your domain name. Say your gmail is email@example.com, login to this account at gmail.com. Say that your Sibername Business Email account is firstname.lastname@example.org, we will configure it to use Gmail by these instructions. So you will use Gmail for your Sibername email account.
After login to Gmail for email@example.com, in the top right, click Settings Settings.
After that click on Settings link from the pull down menu:
In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click Add a mail account.
Type the email address of the other account, then click Next Step.
Here you type firstname.lastname@example.org. In other words, your email you created by using Sibername services.
- Type your password for your Sibername business email account.
- Check the boxes next to the options below:
- “Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail”
- “Label incoming messages”
- Leave the other boxes unchecked.
- Click Add Account.
In order to use your Sibername business email account as the sender, so your customer sees email@example.com in the sender field, please select your Sibername email through the section. Send mail as: firstname.lastname@example.org
That way, your contacts will receive your email with your own email email@example.com and their reply will arrive to your Gmail firstname.lastname@example.org
Your customers will never know you are using Gmail for the communication and you will have the benefit of using Gmail tool for your Sibername emails.
To learn more, please read Google article on this subject through through https://support.google.com/mail/answer/21289?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en