1) Go to Site
2) Click “Manage Sites”
3) Select your website name and choose edit
4) Enter a title for your site ex: My website is here
5) Enter the domain for yout site ex: http://www.yourdomain.com
6) Click Next
7) Click “No, I don’t want to use server technology” if any of these are not applicable to you.
8) Click Next
9) Dreamweaver will suggest a folder name based on your site name. Click on “Edit local copies on my machine, then upload to server when ready.” Make sure this folder is in a place you will not be moving it often.
10) Click Next
11) Dreamweaver will then ask you “How do you connect to your remote server?” Your response will be “FTP” from the drop down selection box.
12) After selecting FTP, type in your server settings:
“What is the hostname or FTP address of your Web server?
Put in your web address ex: www.mysite.com
“What folder on the server do you want to store your files in?
Type in “/” (excluding quotes)
“What is your FTP login”
Enter your login
“What is you FTP password”
Enter your password – click on “Save” if you want to have Dreamweaver auto-login.
Do not click “Use Secure FTP (SFTP)
Test Connection to make sure everything works. If it does not work, check your settings and try again until it works.
13) Click Next
14) Check “No, do not enable check in and check out” unless you have multiple people working on your web site.
15) Click Next
16) Then click Done.
17) Everytime you save your website, it should auto upload your files everytime you save a page.