How to send a copy of outgoing mail from your outlook to your email account.
If you want to send all mails which your outlook or specific email account will send duplicate the mail and send to your email ( any gmail, hotmail) then follow the steps mentioned below. Please note most of email clients will have the same steps.
We will do it using a rule
1. Locate the option Tools or Rules in your email client as mentioned below. It might be in different location in your email client as mentioned .
2. Click on New Rule to add new one.
3. Now you can see the set of rules you can setup. Select as mentioned in Image and click Next
4. Select the rule with check in 1 click on email account to specify email account for which you want to set it and then email account .
Select as mentioned in Image and click Next
5. Now Click select the rule mentioned and Select as mentioned in Image and click Ok
6. Now you can name it as per your need. You can check the rule below.
7. Rule is created now which you can check