Improve Your Business With RatePoint
Free One Year Membership with a new or existing Sibername web hosting subscription account (a $149.95 value)
Collect, manage and display authentic feedback from your customers directly from your website. Improve consumer confidence and trust. Strengthen customer relationships. Manage your business reputation. It’s easy with RatePoint.
To receive your free membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. It’s Easy. RatePoint’s simple, yet powerful, platform lets you capture, manage and promote real, authenticated customer feedback and reviews directly from your website.
2. It’s Effective. RatePoint lets you easily reach out and ask for feedback and reviews from your customers. Use that feedback to improve your business, strengthen customer relationships and share it with other consumers to boost confidence and trust.
3. It’s for Every Business. Every business can benefit from RatePoint – members span all industries – ecommerce, insurance, home improvement and contractors, restaurants, real estate, and many others.
What Your RatePoint Membership Includes:
* The RatePoint site seal.
A recognized and trusted symbol of a quality business. The seal allows you to easily collect and publish reviews directly from your web site.
* The RatePoint Business Center
An easy-to-use online portal that allows you to manage all of your feedback and reviews, as well as your business profile and account settings.
* Dispute resolution system:
A fast, online process to help you manage any negative feedback or disputes before they are posted online.
* A customized listing in the RatePoint online business directory
RatePoint’s directory is optimized for search engine optimization (SEO) and will help drive traffic to your business.
How RatePoint Works:
Capture Authentic Feedback and Reviews
RatePoint allows businesses to manage their online reputation by easily capturing and publishing consumer reviews and feedback directly from the RatePoint site seal or through your business profile in our online directory.
As consumers review your business, they are required to authenticate themselves through email and telephone depending on the type of review. This simple, but powerful authentication process lets you know that they are real and provides a mechanism for you to reach out and resolve issues in the case of a negative review. Consumers can also submit feedback anonymously, but you have control of whether that review will be displayed publicly or not. Regardless, their voice will be heard loud and clear, and you’ll be ready to take action.
Manage and Publish Reviews
RatePoint let’s you easily collect and publish dynamic and up-to-date reviews within minutes of receiving them through an online management dashboard. Reviews are easily viewed by consumers from your RatePoint site seal or in the RatePoint business directory.
Respond to Negative Feedback and Complaints
Any negative feedback kicks-off a RatePoint-moderated dispute resolution process for the business to interact with the customer to resolve legitimate issues. If the issue is resolved to satisfaction, the negative review does not impact the business’ overall rating. If the RatePoint business member does not attempt to reach resolution within a designated period, the negative rating will become permanent and contribute to their overall score.
RatePoint provides you with the tools to learn from your customers and improve your business.
* Proactively solicit feedback. When you ask your customers for feedback, you’ll receive more of it, and are more likely to give a positive response.
* Don’t be afraid of negative feedback. To know what customers are thinking, businesses have to ask. If a business is not proactively soliciting feedback from customers — its reputation may be at risk.
* Make it easy to collect feedback. Offering a suggestion box isn’t enough. Offer multiple ways for customers to provide feedback. Customer feedback mechanisms can not only be employed on websites, but also on receipts, invoices, e-mails and at point of purchase.
* Do something with the feedback you get. It’s easy to talk about negative and positive reviews, but the real key is figuring out what this feedback means to you as a business. It’s about understanding your customers’ needs and continously improving your business offerings.
* Share customer feedback throughout your organization. Responsibility for customer feedback extends beyong the marketing department. Establishing top-down responsibility will encourage employees to share feedback that could be crucial to improving your business.
Please email us at email@example.com if you want to reserve your free account