Connecting a domain name registered with SiberName to Wix Using DNS Pointing
Before the details, please note that the domains registered with SiberName come with Free website builder called Weebly. Weebly is a competitor software to Wix and has the same functions. So you would not need Wix to have a website if your domain name is with SiberName.
If you already created a website with Wix and you do not want to rebuild it again (and pay for it to Wix) here is the instructions from their website:
To connect your domain via pointing:
- Go to the My Domains page at Wix.com user area.
- Click Connect a domain you already own, or if you already have a domain, click Add Domain and then click Connect a domain you already own.
- Select the site you want to connect your domain to and click Next.
- Note: You may not see this step if you have already connected a domain.
- Change the connection method to pointing:
- Click Connection Method: DNS.
- Select Pointing.
- Under What’s your domain name? enter the domain name that you want to connect.
- Click Next and follow the steps on your screen.