The massive shift towards digital buying and the booming eCommerce growth have made it crucial
for brands to sell online. Whether you are a big brand, a mom-and-pop shop or just launching a
venture, everyone needs to have an online store.
Here are some interesting stats that further validate the need to have an online store:
- 62% shoppers prefer shopping online vs. in physical stores
- 71% shoppers believe they will get a better deal online vs. in store
- 72% millennials research their options online before visiting a store
A great domain name for an online store is just like having a great location for a brick-and-mortar
store. A .STORE domain does just that and a lot more:
- Easy to find: Make it easier for your customers to find and remember your store
- A direct Call-to-Action for your marketing campaigns
- Take your customers directly to a product or the shopping section of your website – Choose
www.yourbusiness.STORE over www.brandname.tld/category/product/
- Grab category killers like sneakers.STORE, fashion.STORE, shoe.STORE etc.
- Avoid misspellings, long or confusing names & URLs
Still not convinced? Here are some leading brands that have chosen a.STORE domain for their online
1. Emirates.STORE – The no. 1 Airline uses a.STORE for its merchandise
2. UrbanDictionary.STORE – The pop culture brand’s online store gets 700,000+ visitors each
3. NBA.STORE – The National Basketball Association uses this URL to directly take the visitors to
their merchandise site
4. Lorde.STORE – The Grammy-winning, New Zealand based singer also uses a.STORE URL for
her official store
.STORE domains are available at Sibername at a special price of $19.95 CAD until January 31, 2018.
If you sell online, it has to be on a.STORE