Upon receiving feedback from our valuable TBR clients, we have made some changes to our TBR auction system.
Here are the changes:
– You will not be asked for the bid amount for the domain name until we successfully register the domain name
– Only the parties showing interest before Wednesday 02:00 PM deadline will be able to bid on a particular domain name.
– In order to show interest, you will simply be asked to agree on $15 charge in case you are the only party showing interest and you will be informed that the domain names with more than 1 interest will be auctioned.
– We plan to push the Auction deadline to Friday 02:00 PM rather than the current deadline of Thursday.
– We will also start auctioning customer domain names. We will ease the restrictions on the domains to be listed.
– All auctions will have the deadline of the last week of the month. So we will run 1 auction per month. Please feel free to send your domains to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reserved and starting bid amount.
We thank you very much for your valuable feedbacks ad expect to see them more to make the system the best for your and our interest.