We would like to inform you that the webmail experience for our Free Email orders that comes with every domain name registration will be revamped from 1st August 2019 onwards.
1) This doesn’t affect your emails and/or data in any way.
2) You will continue to see all your emails and contacts in the new webmail.
3) There will NOT be any service downtime during the transition from old webmail to new webmail.
4)In case you are using ONLY email clients (for eg: Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc) to access your free email account(s), no action needs to be taken from your end.
What is Changing?
The ‘look and feel’ of the webmail is the only thing that’s changing for you.
What will not change?
Your login credentials, contacts, emails, etc are going to be the same as before.
How can you access the new webmail?
1. If you are using our DNS then we will take care of it.
2. If you are using any third party DNS provider(Example: Cloudflare or any other DNS of your Web Hosting provider) then you need to modify the CNAME of your webmail record to:
3. Kindly note that you need to modify the CNAME record for webmail only.
Other DNS records, for eg. POP, IMAP and SMTP for your domain do not require any modifications.
4. If you fail to modify the record, you will be redirected to the unbranded webmail URL (http://us3.webmail.mailhostbox.com).
Not sure what this is about?
SiberName provides you with 2 Email Account(s) free with every domain purchase, along with POP/IMAP access. Each account comes with 100 MB space.