FileZilla is a free open source software and mostly used FTP Tool you can download at the following link.
Recommended process is using FileZilla Site manager configuration. Please follow the steps given below.
- Open up your FileZilla program.
- Site Manager in FileZillaOn the top left, click the Site manager button.
- Create New Site FileZilla and Click on “New Site” and give the site a name if you want (Site One ).Important! Please make sure you have the correct login details. If you are not sure then please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you with the settings.
– Protocol: FTP – File Transfer Protocol
– Host : example.com
– Port: 21
– Encryption : Only use Plain FTP
-Logon Type : Ask for Password
– User: your cpanel username
– Password: Leave it. It will ask you on connection
– Comments blank
Now go to Transfer Settings and make sure you have Passive option enabled or selected.
- Go to Site Manager in FileZillaOn the top left, click the Site manager button. Connect and then it will ask for password. Please use the password.Congratulation You are Connected.