Please collect the email setting details from Cpanel or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please do not use hostname.sibername.com as its just example.
For hostname.sibername.com . The hostname will be the server address which you can get from the cpanel or contact us at email@example.com . For the non SSL you can use mail.yourdomain.com .
Secure SSL/TLS Settings
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: hostname.sibername.com
For IMAP Port: 993
For POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing Server: hostname.sibername.com
SMTP Port: 465
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
– To set up an IMAP account, first select the Settings icon from your home screen.
– Next, scroll down the screen until you find the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option, select this.
– Select Add Account.
– From the list of email account types select Other
– From the top of the next screen select Add Mail Account.
– Enter your account details; Name, Email Address and Password. The Description field interprets a name for the account from the information you have entered. There is no right or wrong Name or Description; the Name should usually be your name, your department name or company name, basically whatever name you want to appear in the sender column of your recipients email inbox and the Description serves as a way for you to differentiate this email account from any others you may have. Once you have filled out this section press Next in the top right of the screen.
– At the top of the screen, make sure that IMAP is highlighted.
– The Name, Email & Description are carried over from the previous screen but can still be edited here if you feel they need to be altered.
– Enter the Incoming Mail server details. Host Name will be hostname.sibername.com, the User Name will be the mailbox name as set up in your firstname.lastname@example.org Control Panel. The Password will already be populated.
– Enter the Outgoing Mail server details.
If you have not purchased Authenticated SMTP Access then you can use your mobile phone providers SMTP server details. Their server settings can alter depending on the provider you use and your username and password are usually specific to your mobile phone contract, so if you’re uncertain of these details you’d be best to contact them to determine what these should be.
– Next, press Save and the account should then be ready to use.