If we have upgraded your plan from Standard Hosting to .NET Hosting Plan, your credit card in file will be charged by the difference of the plans if you pay by the credit card.
You should do the following for a smooth transition:
– Please read the documentation about the H-SPHERE CONTROL PANEL WHICH WILL REPLACE YOUR CPANEL
Manual is on the page http://sibername.com/support/downloads.php
– login to your new ftp account and upload your web files to your new account. You will have the login information in the email we sent to us
– create your email addresses on the new control panel . Again, you hould consult with the documentation if you have questions. But it iis very straightforward and do not require any training.
– test the .NET site by using the alias http address provided in your new .NET welcome email.
– configure the scripts, databases according to the new server requirements
– After making sure that the new web site is working fine with the alias web site address, please update your name servers as indicated in the mail related to your domain name servers (Should be ns3.sibername.net and ns4.sibername.net)
You can update your name servers through our domain manager if your domain is with us. If not, please contact your registrar to update the name servers.
Your standard account that you had with us earlier will be suspended for cancellation in 7 days. please finish it earlier.
If you have other questions please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.