What is DNSSEC ?
Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is a technology developed to protect against malicious activities like cache poisoning, pharming, and man-in-the-middle attacks. It adds digital signatures to a domain name’s DNS to determine the authenticity of the source domain name. DNSSEC is a set of extensions to DNS that provides to DNS clients (resolvers):
- Origin authentication of DNS data,
- Authenticated denial of existence,and
- Data integrity.
DNSSEC uses a digital signature to create a chain of authority. Then, it uses the chain to verify that the source domain name, which the DNS resolver returns, matches the DNS record stored at the authoritative DNS. If it cannot validate the source, it discards the response. This ensures that the user is connecting to the actual address for a domain name.
How to use for my domain name ?
- Go to https://store.sibername.com/customer/
- Please use your same email account and password which you already have for https://www.sibername.com/en/user/ . You can use same email account and password at https://store.sibername.com/customer/ .
- If the login details are not working then please use “Forgot your password? ” option with your email account to use the “Send Rest Instructions”
- It will send you the details to your email accounts
- Please check your password or details and then login to the store accounts area at https://store.sibername.com/customer/ . Once you are inside then you will be able to get the domains using Manage Orders > List/Search Orders or you can search for the domain name using Jump to ta Domain same as showing below .Then please simply type your domain name and press >>> button .
- Click on the domain name which you want to manage .
- You will be able to check the details of the domain name including the other options including Nameservers, Child Nameservers ,DNSSEC, Email , DNS Management. for the domain name to manage