Domain Name Auction Seller Procedure and Pricing
Please note the conditions are softened.
Now we don't have to be the registrar of the domain name and we won't have the admin email access to your domain name.
You can put your domain name up for sale through our domain name auction process if you and your domain name meet the following criteria:
- You are the legal domain name registrant for the domain name to be auctioned
- You agree to sell your domain name to the maximum bidder if the amount exceeds your reserve price,
- You understand that you have the right to cancel this transaction if you do not receive your payment on time
You must also agree to the following stipulations in their entirety:
- You will collect/receive payment directly from the winning bidder
- You will pay a service fee to Sibername.com amounting to 10% of the final selling price (or $20 CAD minimum if the total is less than $200 CAD) plus GST, with payment due within 15 days of your sale date
- If the top bidder exceeds your reserve price, he will be required to make payment arrangements for the domain name in 3 days with you (the seller) directly.
- The seller may add GST to the sold price.
- The buyer pays the exact amount and is responsible for escrow, money transfer fees or any fees associated with the domain payment.
- If his payment is not received by you in 3 days, we will offer the domain name to the second highest bidder, if his bid exceeds the reserved fee amount
- Upon our receipt of the 10% commission plus GST from you as the seller (or $20 CAD minimum plus GST if the total is less than $200 CAD), you will start the registrant transfer procedure
- You will do whatever is needed and/or requested of you as quickly as possible to ensure that the domain name registrant transfer is completed ASAP
- Failure to abide by these policies in full will cause your account to be blocked and you won't be able to use our auction system
If you accept these rules and would like to participate in our auction system:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the domain name you want to be auctioned. Be sure to specify:
- the starting bid amount
- Preferred week of the auction
- Your reserve price for the domain name
- Do you want the reserved price displayed or not
Back to domain name