Domain Transfer Registrar Agreement
.com, .net, .org registrations only
This Transfer Agreement ("Agreement") set forth the terms and conditions under which you, the domain name holder, may transfer your domain name registration to Sibername, Inc. for any domain name ending in .com, .net, org. By agreeing to transferring your domain name to OnlinNIC.Inc, you are simultaneously to be bound by all items and conditions of Sibername's"Domain Registration Agreement", "Domain Name Dispute Policy" and any other items published or may published by Sibername, Inc. This agreement will become effective when accepted by Sibername, Inc. Sibername, Inc. may elect to accept or reject your application for any reason at its sole discretion.
1. Terms of Transfer
You are required to extend your existing registration for one year from the date your existing registration is set to expire, provided that the total unexpired term of a registration does not exceed ten years when you submit to transfer your domain name registration to Sibername Inc. Your current registration terms will not be shortened due to the transfer. Once the transfer has been authorized and processed, Sibername Inc. shall immediately become your new registrar.
2. Initiation of Transfer
Only the authoritative holder of the domain name (or other entrusted agent-domain name Administrator,) may initiate a request to transfer that domain name registration from another registrar to Sibername Inc. You hereby represent the full and complete authority as the holder of the domain name registration to initiate the transfer. Sibername Inc., at its sole direction, may require you to provide documentation that proves that you are the authoritative domain name holder and that you have initiated this transfer request.
Sibername Inc. may elect to accept or reject your domain name transfer application for any reason at its sole discretion. Such rejections include but not limited to:
- rejection of transfer request by current Registrar because original registration took place less than 60 days prior to transfer request,
- in accordance with the situations described in the Domain Name Dispute Policy,
- the pending bankruptcy of the current domain name holder,
- the dispute over the identity of the domain name holder,
- by operation of law or the discretion of the then current Registrar.
3.Registration Agreement and dispute Policy
In order to transfer your domain name registration to Sibername Inc., you must firstly agree to be bound by Registration Agreement and the Domain Name Dispute Policy. After the completion of the transfer, you must agree to be bound by Sibername Inc.'s Registration Agreement and the Domain Name Dispute Policy.
4.Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT Sibername Inc. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
- SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION IN YOUR NAME,
- USE OF YOUR DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION BY YOU OR OTHERS, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU TO HAVE SUCH USE,
- INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS,
- ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THIS SITE OR THE WEB SITE (S) YOU ACCESS BY THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME;
- DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION;
- EVENTS BEYOND Sibername Inc.'S REASONABLE CONTROL;
- THE PROCESSING OF THIS APPLICATION; OR
- APPLICATION OF THE DISPUTE POLICY. Sibername Inc. ALSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Sibername HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW SUCH A BROAD EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, AS CONTAINED HEREIN; IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL Sibername Inc.'S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR REGISTRATION OF A DOMAIN NAME.
5.Indemnification of Sibername Inc.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sibername Inc. for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand related to the transfer of the domain name applied by you. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required under the registration Agreement or dispute Policy.