Unified Communications SSL
UC SSL Certificate Benefits
- Save money and ease certificate management processes
- Full Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
- 128/256 bit encryption, trusted by 99.9% of browsers, servers and clients
- Designed for MS Exchange and OCS environments
- One of three official Microsoft UCC vendors
- $250,000 relying party warranty
- Unlimited, no fee re-issuance, move/change domains as required
UCC Certificates start include 3 FQDN's. For example, 1 UCC will cover autodiscover.yourdomain.com, exchange.yourotherdomain.com and exchange1.yournextdomain.com. Beyond these initial 3 domains, you can add up to 100 FQDN on the same certificate at just $70.00 per additional domain.
How can you benefit from UC Certificates:
Unified Communications SSL Certificates or Exchange SSL are built expressly for the Microsoft Exchange and/or Microsoft Office Communication Server environments.
Unlike standard or even Wildcard SSL Certificates, a single Exchange SSL Certificate can provide secured communications on a number of different domains, reducing administrative complexity and cost.
Unified Communications SSL certificates also support the 'Autodiscover' service in Microsoft Exchange, a new capability that greatly eases client administration.
A Comodo UC certificate is issued in minutes and is trusted by over 99.9% of major web browsers and mobile devices.
Comodo is one of Internet's only providers of UC Certificates. Let us help you simplify the management of your Microsoft Exchange or Office Communications Server environment today.