Wildcard SSL Certificates
Wildcard SSL certificates secure unlimited sub-domains of a single domain name - saving your business time and money. Wildcard SSL certificates allow you to simplify SSL management processes versus buying and managing individual SSL certificates for each sub-domain.
Just like single domain certificates, wildcard SSL certs allow you to secure the connection between your website and your site visitor's browser - with one major advantage. Wildcard SSL certificates cover all of the sub-domains of your main domain. Wildcard certificates also come with unlimited server licenses so you can install the SSL certificate on as many physical servers as you wish.
The Wildcard SSL certificate confirms the legitimacy of the website and encrypts transmitted data. Root certificates are embedded in all major browsers and devices, making them recognized by 99.9% of the Internet population and maximizing the reach of your business, expert phone, mail and web support.
- Multiple sub-domains
- Certificate that grows with your business
- Free Comodo trustmark
- Easily manage your security needs with a Wildcard SSL certificate
You can either spend a lot of money and time buying and managing individual SSL Certificates for each subdomain or you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by purchasing just one Wildcard SSL certificate to secure them all.
Additional Benefits of Wildcard Certificates
- Less to worry about - one certificate to secure multiple subdomains
- 2048-bit next generation SSL certificates
- Trusted by over 99% of browsers
- Industry standard 128/256 bit SSL encryption
- Relying party warranty of up to $1,000,000
- Licensed for unlimited physical servers
- Fully Webtrust compliant Certificate Authority